Translate

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Inaugural Post!

Inaugural Post!  I will have a smattering of different things that I will be covering in my posts, and yes the occasional rant.  I would like to cover a lot of topics.  Due to by background in exercise science, I will be doing a large amount of fitness related posts or answering a question that I had been asked that day.  Other posts will be much more related to the field of Chiropractic, one of my few great passions.  One of my goals is to explain the true meaning of chiropractic and what it has the capacity to achieve.  I am sure I will jump on that soapbox later.  If there is ever a question about kinesiology, chiropractic, fitness, etc., please ask away!!!

I will also be posting a little something here and there that I find motivating or moving when I lack the internal fortitude to get up and work out for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment